oral health matters
Healthy teeth and gums play an important role in your pet’s overall health.
Dental Care and Cleaning for
Dogs and Cats
Regardless of the extent of your pet’s dental care needs, we’ll give you detailed recommendations for your dog’s or cat’s daily home oral hygiene.
Pet dental care includes:
- Full teeth cleaning using ultrasonic and hand dental scalers to eliminate dental plaque and tartar, which causes periodontal disease.
- Polishing to eliminate residual plaque and to delay future deposits of plaque and tartar.
- Rinsing to eliminate debris before a final inspection.
- Application of a plaque-preventative material or fluoride.
- Evaluation of gums and all teeth to detect evidence of disease or injury.
- General anesthesia applied during the procedure.
- Dental Radiographs
Dental care for exotic pets includes a thorough oral exam under general anesthesia with the aid of an endoscope.
Contact us today to schedule your pet’s dental cleaning. Our caring team of veterinarians, specialists, nurses, and support staff are here to help you keep your pet’s teeth and gums healthy—and to give you something to smile about! And remember, we also provide care to maintain your pet’s health and treat them with the best modalities and technology available when they’re ill or injured.