We are open for Curbside Service!
We hope that all of our clients and their human parents are staying healthy and safe! If you do need to come to Talleyville Veterinary Hospital for food, medications or for your pet to see one of our doctors, we have a few tips to make your visit as stress free as possible!
- Come prepared! Please bring your cell phone as we are still doing Curbside Only exams. It can be hard for our technicians to hear you due to the traffic on Concord Pike, so please have a cell phone handy and we can call you to go over your pet’s needs in detail.
- Curbside Parking Spots. We now have numbered parking spots so we can identify you quickly when you arrive. Please use the numbered parking spots at the East end of our lot- those spots that are furthest away form Concord Pike.
- Let us know you are here. Our technicians are constantly peeking out the front window to check for new arrivals. If we don’t come out to greet you within a few minutes of your arrival please call in to let us know you are here and what numbered spot you are parked in.
- Help keep your pet safe. Please make sure your pet is ready for safe transport into the building. All cats must be in a carrier and all dogs need to have a well fitted collar and leash. If your dog is feeling protective of their space we may ask you to remove your dog from the car to help ease any anxiety. We will also put a second leash on for added safety.
- Communication is key. Feel free to write down all concerns and questions ahead of time so you we can address all of your needs while you are here. If you think of more questions after your visit, feel free to call or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) those questions to us. Our technicians will respond as soon as they are able.
- Picking up food and medication. Since our technicians are busier with the added duties of curbside service we ask that you call ahead of time for all medication and food pickups. We can get everything ready for you and call you back to care of charges before you even get here! We do ask that you allow for 24-48 hours for us to get items ready as some items require a Veterinarian’s authorization.
We want to give all of our wonderful clients a huge THANK YOU from all of our staff for being so patient and understanding as we all adjust to the multiple changes that are necessary to keep of you, your pets and our staff safe and happy!
Boarding Services are Open at Windcrest!
Do your pets need a break from you? Too much “togetherness “? Maybe just a “no kid” weekend? We are here for your boarding needs!